Saturday, January 17, 2009

Introduction

Hello fellow quilters and other mixed media artists. Before anyone takes offense at my use the term fellow, let me explain. I am well aware that art of all kinds is gender neutral. So as not to offend the many men are into quilting and mixed media by using the term sister, I decided to offer this caveat. This PC business can get tedious! I'd much rather spend my time creating beauty.

The is a brand new blog adventure for me, and I may be a little slow in getting it up and running. I"m delighted to have this avenue to express my artistic and technology leanings, and I look forward to sharing ideas with you. Any encouragement from you will be welcome and greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, guy, him, her, she, he or sometimes, it. Love your intro.

    ReplyDelete